LUZCO Technologies, LLC has an immediate need for a Project Manager in St. Louis, MO. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Who We Are
LUZCO Technologies, LLC is a utility specialty contractor working with the nation’s largest utility providers, private contractors and developers, municipalities and cooperatives. We specialize in providing project management solutions and engineering design for projects of all sizes, and do so with dedication to completing the job on-time while providing the industry’s most innovative safety standards and are driven by a corporate culture of Safety, Integrity, Customer Focus and Employee Empowerment.
The Project Manager is the primary point of contact with the customer for the contracts assigned to them. This position is responsible for driving the overall operational performance of the project. The Project Manager is responsible to ensure all customer contract requirements are met and that the projects meet or exceed all deliverables.
Customer Satisfaction and Relationships:
- Collaborates with the President, Account Manager, and/or the Senior Project Manager to develop a relationship plan and assigns personnel to maintain relationships at appropriate level.
- Responsible for responding to and solving all customer issues or concerns regarding the project.
Contract and Financial Performance:
- Understands the contract and any other documentation regarding requirements or expectations for the project. These may include but may not be limited to: Deliverables, KPIs, schedule, safety requirements, and customer specific requirements, units of measurement, and contract terms & conditions.
- Manages changes or scope creep with contract change orders and review of originally contracted scope with customer.
- Responsible for ensuring company’s tracking systems will support contract and reporting requirements.
- Ensures all data is accurately entered into the system in a timely manner.
- Directs staff to perform required invoicing and job closeout.
- Oversees the estimating process and assigned field resources in developing the estimate and proposal.
- Ensures quality of the data provided to the customer.
Project Management Performance:
- Manages day-to-day activities for all aspects of assigned projects, inception through execution and close-out.
- Directs staff to ensure job setup, production accuracy, cost accuracy and change orders are performed.
- Communicates support requirements, to staff accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provides project status reports on overall project performance to the Senior Project Manager on agreed upon frequency as required.
- Responsible for overall project performance (P&L).
- Responsible for providing periodic project status reports and performance reports to customer.
- Maintains resource loaded schedule for all assigned projects.
- Review and approve, in a timely manner, project documentation including, but not limited to, purchase orders, production and accounts payable.
- Lead project teams and use project management tools and processes to execute projects including, but not limited to:
- Review and acceptance of contractual terms and conditions.
- Inclusion of customer requirements and procedures into execution plan.
- Leading team in development and execution of project plan and schedule.
- Monitoring performance against key performance indicators and adjusting plan to get back on track.
- Applying lessons learned.
- Managing project team performance.
- Identifying high risk activities and developing mitigation plans.
- Maintaining customer awareness of project status, issues, changes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of P6.
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer focus and drive for results.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience managing large projects.
- Proven high level management skills in coaching and facilitating business competency.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and efficiencies including technology and performance.
- Proven leadership and performance management ability in a high-performance culture.
- Authorized to work in the US without restriction.